Annual Scientific Meeting 2017
This meeting is considered the mainstream opportunity for Continuing Professional Development for those working in Early Pregnancy. Delegates attend from the large majority of Early Pregnancy Units in the UK and overseas attendees are welcomed.
The Annual Meeting is a two day conference for all professionals. We welcome contributions from doctors, nurse specialists, midwives and sonographers both from the UK and abroad.
The conference offers keynote addresses on important themes, ultrasound training, debates, networking sessions and workshops. Regular sessions on Manual Vacuum Aspiration and Breaking Bad News are provided.
Delegates present both oral presentations and posters with generous prizes awarded.
Themes for the 2017 Conference:
• Nutrition and Medical problems in early pregnancy
• Public and Patient involvement in early pregnancy service development
• The Role of the Endometrium in miscarriage
• Diagnosis and Management of complex ectopics and molar pregnancy
• Psychological interventions following pregnancy loss
Thursday @ 08:30 am - 05:00 pm
- Start:Nov 09 @ 08:30 am
- End:Nov 10 @ 05:00 pm
- Phone:024 7657 4323
University of Warwick
Coventry, Coventry CV4 7SH United Kingdom