BOOKING NOW OPEN - PROGRAMME AVAILABLE - EARLY BIRD FEES UNTIL 26 SEPTEMBER
We’re pleased to announce that the provisional programme for the Association of Early Pregnancy Units’ 2019 Annual Scientific Meeting is now online. With two days of educational sessions, the conference offers the key annual CPD opportunity for all those working in Early Pregnancy.
The programme will feature leading speakers delivering a wide range of topics, all designed to offer take-home information you’ll be able to apply to your role the very next day. Sessions will include:
- Ovarian cyst emergencies
- New ultrasound technologies in Early Pregnancy
- Management of second trimester loss
- How to spot a molar pregnancy
- Pregnancy in the patient with endometriosis
- Post pregnancy contraception
Present your work - Call for abstracts
We’re pleased to invite abstract submissions to be considered for presentation at the conference (poster, short oral presentation, or oral poster). All submissions related to early pregnancy and acute gynaecology care will be accepted for review and the submission of original research is highly encouraged.The deadline to submit your abstract is 6 September.
Join us at the conference dinner on the evening of 7 November at The Corinthian Club. Tickets are £35 and include a welcome drink and 3-course dinner. Add a ticket to your online conference registration or log back into your booking to buy a ticket.
• The main annual opportunity for CPD for those working in early pregnancy.
• A packed and clinically-applicable programme.
• A mixture of keynote addresses, workshops, debates, and more.
• A panel of expert speakers.
• The opportunity to submit your work to be considered for presentation at the conference, with prizes for best presentations.
• Lots of networking opportunities, including the conference dinner.
“Brilliant conference, relevant and timely updates, good for networking and able to gauge how our early pregnancy unit is doing. Always return full of ideas and excited for another year in early pregnancy care.” 2018 Delegate
“The two days were jam packed with varied and interesting subjects and speakers that have improved my knowledge and expertise to enhance my care for patients.” 2018 Delegate