What Do I Do If I Do Not Wish To Continue With The Pregnancy?

If you decide not to continue with your pregnancy (termination or abortion), you need to attend a specialist clinic providing a termination service.

This can be arranged through your GP or local Family Clinic.

A termination of pregnancy for social reasons, cannot be arranged in an Early Pregnancy Unit.

Click here to find your local NHS service

The British Pregnancy Advisory Service and Marie Stopes provide support and information on termination of pregnancy and an appointment can be made directly with them.



RCOG Information about abortion care

Scroll to Top